|Salary:||£10.00 - £11.50|
PACKING OPERATIVES – IMMEDIATE STARTS - PYLLE, SOMERSET
gap personnel Swindon, are recruiting for 20 Packing Operatives based in Pyle, Somerset BA4
As a Packing Operative you will be working within multiple packing teams ensuring that all items are packed correctly as per customer specification, products are quality checked and orders are distributed within correct timescales.
Reporting directly to the packing Line Leader your duties will included:
- Picking and packing of singular and multiple items
- Palletizing, wrapping, labelling and attaching batch codes
- Working in a clean environment and focusing on minimising waste in work area
- Ensure all products are packaged correctly with any defects/faults/damage immediately reported
The ideal candidate:
- Previous FMCG experience essential.
- Well-organised and able to work unsupervised.
- Be able to follow procedures to KPI standards.
The pay rate and working hours for the role is:
- £10.00 per hour on the 5am – 1pm shift
- £10.50 per hour on the 1pm – 9pm shift
- £11.50 per hour on the 9pm - 5am shift
- Overtime readily available
Considerations before applying:
- Are you able to work the set shift pattern?
- Do you have experience within food manufacturing?
- Are you able to commute to site for the set start times?
If you are a packing operative looking for a new opportunity then we have immediate starts available.
To apply for this PACKING OPERATIVE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button now or contact our Swindon office.