|Salary:||£9.35 - £10.35|
|Contact Name:||Emily Binks|
PACKING OPERATIVE / OKEHAMPTON
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Packing Operatives for a modern food manufacturer based in Okehampton, Devon. The business prides itself on its premium and organic produce, whilst maintaining high levels of food hygiene and safety. Full training is provided. This role may evolve into a permanent role for the right candidate!
As a Packing Operative you will be expected to;
- Make up packing boxes (no heavier than 400g per packet)
- Pack multiple packets into bulk boxes for distribution
- Perform quality control checks of products for defects, damage, mislabelled
- Load cooked products into racking cages
- Ensure all H&S and food hygiene rules are adhered to
The Pay & Working Hours;
- £9.35 per hour basic rate, paid weekly
- Monday to Friday, rotating shifts pattern- 6am to 2pm / 2pm to 10pm
- 37.5 hours per week
- Overtime @ £13.65ph
- After 4 weeks your wages will increase to £10.35 - £15.52ph
If you are looking for immediate work and long-term opportunities in the Okehampton area, please get in touch with us now!
Please click ‘Apply Now’, send an up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665 for more information.