Gap Personnel is acting as an employment business and are recruiting Warehouse Operatives for large contract packaging and production company in Chorley, Buckshaw Village, PR6.
Potentially leading to permanent jobs and progression within the company when the opportunity arises after temporary contract completed.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Assemble customer orders from the order profile.
- Ensure the correct amount of product is picked and built, correctly and safely, onto pallets in line with warehouse procedures.
- Stretch wrap completed order and present to marshalling area as appropriate.
- Generate performance in line with KPI’s as required.
- Undertaking further warehouse operative duties of marshalling, cleaning, loading, goods-in, pallet checking, as requested by the site management team.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast moving environment.
- Must have attention to detail/accuracy.
- Must have a flexible approach to work/training.
- Must thrive in a team environment.
The role of awarehouse/packing operative will include: packing, re-parking, labeling, moving stock around, returns, boxing, palletising.
Working hours are: Monday till Friday on rotation shift 6am till 2pm and 2pm till 10pm at £8.21/h, after 6pm £9.21/h.
After 12 weeks pay increase to £8.60/h till 6pm, after 6pm £9.60/h
Onsite facilities are provided with canteens and vending machines.
This role is ongoing and long term with posibility to be offered a full time contract.
Experience is desirable.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN 3 DAYS