|Contact Name:||Laura Shipley|
Our client, a leading company within the manufacturing industry are seeking 5 Packing Operatives work in their busy centre based near Kegworth, Derby.
Reporting to the Teamleader within this friendly but fast paced environment you will be responsible for:-
- Straightening items on the production belts so they pass through the machines easily.
- Packing items at the end of the production belts ready for dispatch.
- Annual Rota provided so you can plan a year ahead.
- Paid breaks
- Personal Locker and uniform
- Good site facilities with plentiful parking and onsite discount shop
- Good Covid measures
- Long term role with a view to being permanent
- Ongoing training and development
- Full training and company induction provided
12 hour days and nights 6am-6pm / 6pm and 6am- 3 on 3 off, days and nights rotating.
Starting at £9.56ph with extra shift being paid at £13.37 overtime rate.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:-
- No experience necessary, full training provided
The vacancy is to start asap, you will be required to attend an assessment onsite to cover health and safety. Candidates will need there own transport.
*THIS IS A NON SMOKING SITE WITH NO SMOKING FACILITIES/AREAS OFFERED.
This is a Temporary to Permanent position. An excellent opportunity for candidates seeking full-time work in a fun, energetic environment. Temp to perm role when the candidate have proven themselves in the role.