|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
PACKING PROCESS OPERATIVE / ILCHESTER – PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Packing Process Operatives on a permanent basis for a well-known client, Norseland, based in Ilchester, Somerset.
Norseland are a leading specialty cheese supplier in the UK with nearly 60 years of product experience and development, supplying their products to all of the UK’s leading supermarkets aswell as international markets across the globe including the United States, Europe and Australasia.
Due to the location of this site, we would require you to have your own transport, although no previous experience is necessary as full training will be provided.
Duties as a Packing Process operative:
- Packing cheese products
- Labelling products
- Weighing cheese to make sure correct weight
- Running machinery and robots
- Following health and safety guidelines
- Professional manner
- Good spoken English language
- Willing to be flexible
- Meet standards of personal hygiene and compliance required by the business
- Experience within food manufacturing is desired
Pay & Hours:
- Variety of shifts available
- Rotating shift pattern Monday - Friday 6:00am – 14:00pm / 14:00pm – 22:00pm OR Monday – Thursday 5:00am – 15:00pm / 15:00pm – 1:00am OR Friday – Sunday 6:00am – 18:00pm
- Overtime available
- £19,801 per annum
The site offers superb benefits to all of its workforce such as:
- Included in all cheese sales and offers.
- Team pizza nights
- New and modern facilities
- High spec vending machines
- Free Wi-Fi on site and in all canteen’s areas
- Free tea and coffee
- All breaks paid.
- Annual pension contribution increase after year 1
To apply for this Packing Process Operative role, please submit your CV through the 'Apply Now' button or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665.