|Salary:||£9.50 - 10.65|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
Packing Production Operative required for our client, a luxury chocolate gift company based in St Neots.
Location: St Neots (PE19 area)
- Rotational: £9.50 per hour
- Nights: £10.65 per hour
- Rotational shift: 06:00-14:00 / 14:00-22:00 Monday – Friday
- Night shift: 22.00 – 06.00 Sunday – Thursday
*30 mins paid break
- As a Packing Production Operative, you will be required to complete general packing line duties: packing chocolates on a line conveyor ready for distribution, opening boxes, rework and general housekeeping.
- Working in a fast paced warehouse environment with temperatures around 12-14 degrees
- At all times you must adhere to the health and safety rules of the site
- As you are picking and packing food items, you must adhere to food standards, this means that you are unable to wear nail varnish, distressed looking jeans, dresses/skirts or shorts, and no jewellery is permitted to be worn onsite
*experience of working in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment is advantageous although not essential as training and guidance will be given.
For more information or to apply you can:
-call us: 0333 344 6977 or send your CV to email@example.com
-send a text to WhatsApp: 07828226308 with “St Neots Packing Production Operative, name, surname, phone number”
gap personnel who are operating as an employment business