|Location:||Rhondda Cynon Taf|
|Contact Name:||megan cox|
Our market leading FMCG client based in the RCT are seeking Packing Team Leaders to join their ever-expanding teams. You will be responsible for managing your own team of 10 Production Operatives, ensuring quality and efficiency on the line as well as engaging and motivating your team to meet KPI's and succeed together.
The ideal candidate will have experience working within a very busy and fast paced environment. You will need to be self-motivated, have excellent communication skills and work well as part of a team and on your own.
Duties of the Team Leader:
• To manage up to 10 Production Operatives on a food manufacturing line
• To ensure quality is always achieved whilst maintaining efficiency
• To ensure KPIs are being adhered to by all staff members
• To report anything of concern to the Production Shift Manager
• To always work within the Health and Safety guidelines
Experienced required for the Team Leader
• You will have previous Line Leader or Team Leader experience
• You will have worked within a food manufacturing environment
• Knowledge of health and safety
• You will have excellent people and leadership skills
• Due to the location of the role based in Aberdare, your own transport is required
In return for your hard work:
• You will be paid £9.67 per hour.
• You will be working a rotating shift- 6am- 2pm, 2pm – 10pm.
• Plenty of over time opportunities at an enhanced rate of time and a half
• You will be part of a fast paced and growing business with excellent prospects for the future
• Free on-site parking and subsidized canteen on-site
If you have the experience required, please apply now. For any questions, please contact Megan at gap personnel Cardiff on 01443 843499