|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
**ARE YOU LOOKING FOR REGULAR WORK WITH AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR EFFORTS?*
Location: Thorne, Doncaster
Salary: £8.72 per hour
Temp position with possibilities of Perm offer
Hours: Mon to Fri (7am – 3:30pm, / 9am – 5.30pm / 6am – 2.30 pm)
We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for working on a small packing line, packing aquarium feeds. The role includes hand packing and the use of machinery. The successful candidate must work in accordance with process and quality standards so as to meet packing schedules assigned.
- Work to strict quality guidelines
- Use of raw materials in proper rotation
- Assist supervision in proactively identifying problems and providing solutions
- Recognize and report any signs of product tampering and equipment damage.
- Maintain cleanliness on line and 5S standards. Equipment and work areas must be kept organized, clean and sanitary throughout the shift. End of shift requires removal of any waste generated during the shift. Ensure proper care and cleanliness of equipment.
- Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety training. Maintain safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and person. Report any injury or accident immediately to supervisory and/or any unsafe condition.
- Supports food safety, quality and legality.
- Support, and comply with all quality management systems, continuous improvement programme, food safety, employee safety, preventative maintenance programme.
- Support and comply with GMP’s.
- Participate in PPE initiatives.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Must be available for flexible working hours
- Have the ability to work within a small team
- Other duties as assigned
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.