|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Quegan|
Paint Shop Manager / Facilities
Salary £60,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Paint Shop Manager / Facilities to work at their facility based near Solihull
- To manage operational resources for efficient working both as teams and as individuals, undertaking capacity and resource planning where appropriate;
- Be responsible for the management of all operational activities in order to provide the timely delivery of services to a standard which exceeds those as required by the customer;
- To maintain the operation in a state of control and to identify and measure all necessary parameters of process performance to guarantee that customer requirements are met.
- To ensure the most effective use of the business facilities and resources to deliver the customers' requirements and ensuring that processes are at all stages adding value to the customer with the minimum of inventory.
- Ensure that all operations are undertaken in a safe manner with special focus on ensuring that:
- All personnel always work safely and have the correct personal protective equipment (PPE) to use
- All necessary risk assessments and method statements are available
- All necessary current best practice is available and used
- All necessary visual aids are available and used
- All necessary Safety Observation Reports and Hazard Spots are identified and managed;
- Establish and maintain a working knowledge of Company systems and endeavour to ensure adherence to these, paying special attention to Operating Systems and processes for timely delivery of services to the required standard. Implement new and revised systems when necessary.
- Ensure the procurement of capable and reliable plant equipment required for cleaning operations.
- Ensure all service contracts and maintenance activities associated with the equipment used for cleaning are undertaken.
- Prepare an effective plan to address any emergency, keep people safe and to keep operations running.
- Significant relevant management experience within the FM service industry
- Automotive manufacturing environment
- In depth knowledge of COSHH regulations and importance of Management Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Knowledge of Health & Safety reporting procedures
- Experience of and knowledge to devise Risk Assessment Method Statements (RAMS)
- Previous experience of undertaking internal and external audits and further requirements in line with ISO 9001, 14001, 45001
- Expertise in site specific hazards and ability to ensure work safety including the use of Protective Personal Equipment (PPE) at all times
- Ability to effectively manage and monitor service level performance using KPIs
- Excellent attention to detail in relation to overall service delivery
- Experience working to Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Resource management experience to enable working within the cost model of the contract
- Ability to undertake self-performed audits
- Ability to prepare and present accurate scorecard metrics, KPIs and other reports
- Ability to monitor and maintain the good condition of site equipment
- Excellent organisation skills, being able to prioritise, meet deadlines, multi-task and re-prioritise work and delegate
- Excellent management skills, being able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, to build relationships at all levels and motivate a team to complete tasks from start to finish
- HNC or equivalent qualification
- IOSH Managing Safety qualification or higher
- Qualification in relevant degree
- ADR qualification (Desirable)
- Knowledge of high-pressure water jetting best practice to ensure the correct training is given and to minimise risks in the working environment
- Experience in technical / automotive engineering
- Automotive customer exposure
- Knowledge of the equipment required to efficiently meet SLAs
- Project management experience including Agile methodology and the project management lifecycle
Please send your CV and call Alex at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!