|Job Type:||Temp to Perm|
|Salary:||£8.91 - £11.36|
|Contact Name:||National Recruitment Centre|
Currently recruiting Paint Spray Operator - if you are interested apply now
Location: Whiston (L35 area)
Pay rate and Shifts:
- Monday to Friday (Fridays will be 6am-11am/11am-4pm)
- Days 7am – 3pm £8.91 per hour - after 12 weeks £9.09 per hour
- Possible switch to rotating 6-2/2-10 shift £9.75 per hour - after 12 weeks £11.36 per hour
*overtime is paid at £13.31 per hour and after 12 weeks £13.64 per hour
** paid breaks
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communicate with the Management team to ensure the correct quantities are produced daily, whilst paying particular attention quality and safety.
- Ensure that the correct Job sheets and labels are always used for each job.
- Advise the Line leader of any issues including monitoring the quality of products assembled
- Ensure that only product of the highest quality is produced and sent to the customer.
- Work in an efficient manner to ensure tight deadlines set by the company are met.
- Complete all relevant paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- To form an integral part of the team promoting good working relationships.
- To work in a safe and clean environment, and meeting with Health and safety regulations and adhering to the Clean As You Go Policy
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in paint spraying and machine operation required
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment
- Good team working and practical skills
- The ability to work quickly and methodically
- The ability to concentrate while doing repetitive tasks and follow instruction
- Understanding of health and safety policies in the workplace
- A willingness to work flexibly
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to take any training required for this role
- Previous experience of working in manufacturing production area desirable
- Manual handling experience - desirable
- Free onsite parking
To apply for this position you can:
-click on the blue "Apply now" button
-send your CV to: email@example.com
-call us on: 0333 344 6977
-please send a message to WhatsApp: 07828226308 with text 'Paint Spray Operator', your name and phone number"
gap personnel who are operating as an employment business