The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
WE HAVE AN IMMEDIATE START!
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Pallet Network Assistant for our client based in the Bradford (BD12) Location on a 12 week temp to perm basis.
• Answering phone calls and dealing with any queries or problems. Liaise with other depots to solve any problems/issues drivers may have
• Provide depots with etas
• Check drivers pods when they are back at the depot. Ensuring all jobs are podded off on the system and the correct time.
• Check all paperwork is timed and dated. Check that each job has a copy of paperwork
• Scan all paperwork onto jobs as soon as drivers are back. Sort paperwork into depot paperwork and customers own paperwork
• Print labels for collections and deliveries.
• Liaise with drivers to give collection details
SIMILAR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
WORKING HOURS WILL BE:
Monday to Friday 10am while 8pm
Pay rate is at £8.21ph
TO APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY:
· Inbox us now
· Call the Leeds team on 0113 204 8585
· Email your most current CV to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION IS 03/05/19
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.