|Salary:||£20k to £25k per annum, dependant on experience|
|Contact Name:||Marlena Kostecka|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Deeside area. Our client is looking for experienced Panel Beater to join their team immediately on a permanent contract.
An exciting new opportunity has become available for Panel Beater to work with our client, who is a commercial vehicle accident repair and truck painting specialist based in Deeside area.
Hours and Pay
- Monday – Friday
- Flexible hours based around 8am – 5pm
- £20k to £25k per annum, dependant on experience
Responsibilities and Duties
- Working alongside our current experienced team members, your role will involve structural repairs and panel replacement on a wide range of vehicles from car derived vans, vans and truck cabs
- Using the latest jigs to straighten and realign framework prior to panel and sub structure replacement repairing a wide range of modern welding equipment
Qualifications and Skills
- The ability to demonstrate skills in high quality panel replacement and structural repairs.
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and looking to challenge their abilities repairing what some may say is 'unrepairable'.
- Pension scheme
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Available overtime
- Our operation is health and safety orientated, with staff welfare a major priority
- We adopt an understanding and flexible approach to family requirements and working hours
Please call gap personnel Flint branch on 01352 762 213 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org