|Salary:||£22k to £30k per annum, dependant on experience|
An exciting new opportunity has become available for Panel Beater to work with our client, who is a commercial vehicle accident repair and truck painting specialist based in Deeside area.
Hours and Pay
- Monday – Friday
- 8am – 5pm
- £22k to £30k per annum, dependant on experience
Responsibilities and Duties
- Experience with Cellette Seven, Korek & Josam Jig systems
- Knowledge of joining techniques and welding skills
- Use if modern chassis and axle measuring systems
- Capable of panel and substructure replacement
- Van and truck panel experience
- Manufacture training and qualifications
- ATA and PAS 125 accreditations
Qualifications and Skills
- The ability to demonstrate skills in high quality panel replacement and structural repairs.
- The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and looking to challenge their abilities repairing what some may say is 'unrepairable'.
- Pension scheme
- 20 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
- Available overtime
- Our operation is health and safety orientated, with staff welfare a major priority
- We adopt an understanding and flexible approach to family requirements and working hours
Please call gap personnel Flint branch on 01352 762 213 or email your cv to email@example.com
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for our client based in the Deeside area. Our client is looking for experienced Panel Beater to join their team immediately on a permanent contract.