PANEL MAKER / BENCH JOINER – CREDITON
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for an experienced panel maker / bench joiner for a client with their factory based on the outskirts of Crediton.
The company is a specialist timber frame manufacturers supplying their products to both domestic and commercial buildings. With a considerable increase in orders, the site is looking to increase their production team to match demand.
As an experienced panel maker / bench joiner you will have previous experience within a similar environment and will be able to settle in to the team quickly and meet production targets. All tools, workshop and essentials are all provided.
Within the role you will be responsible for:
- Assembly and construction of timber frames and panelling
- Use of hand saws and tools and working from drawings
- Understanding and implementing of customers’ requirements
- Ensuring that each sub-assembly meets required quality checks and safety
- All defects or issues are highlighted and recorded
- Carpentry experience, 1st or 2nd fix (desirable)
- Previous matching experience – minimum 2 years
- Available immediately
- Have transport to and from site
- Able to work from drawings
- Mathematically astute
The working hours and pay:
- Monday to Friday, 8am – 5pm
- £10.00ph PAYE week 1 – 12
- £13.00ph Self-Employed from week 13
This is a temporary assignment for 12 weeks with a permanent self-employed contract available after completing your 12 week probationary period.
To be considered for this role you must either be available immediately (or 1 week notice period) and have transport to be able to get to site.
To apply for this PANEL MAKER / BENCH JOINER position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Exeter on email@example.com