20 x PARCEL SORTERS REQUIRED / PERMANENT OPPORTUNIES AVAILABLE / EMAIL CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for 20 x parcel sorters for temporary ongoing assignments in Avonmouth, Bristol with immediate starts.
The site will provide you with a great insight into the ‘life of a parcel’ where you will join a business classed as essential business and provide the UK with a next day delivery service.
WhatsApp Text – 07808770393 / Email - email@example.com
As a parcel sorter you will be responsible for:
- Unloading and loading of vehicles ready for distribution
- Ensuring items are handled with care and identify any damaged products
- Handballing from containers and placing items onto a conveyor belt
- Placing postal goods into relevant postal codes
*Please be aware that this is a fast-paced working environment with a high proportion of the role involving manual handling.
We have the following shift pattern available & pay rates
- Any 6 days between 7 days (you choose) 11am – 9pm / 9pm – 6am (approx.)
- Basic Hours - £9.00 / £9.22 per hour
- Saturday & Sunday Rate - £13.50 / £14.63 per hour
The site prides itself on annually offering permanent opportunities. Permanent opportunities are available to those that are able to demonstrate a consistent time-keeping and attendance report with a strong work ethic and understanding of the customers requirements.
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job