Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have exciting opportunities for 20 temporary parcel sorters to join a well-established delivery chain based in the Pontyclun area. The environment is busy and fast paced.
Contract Type: Ad- Hoc- The client is preparing for peak and they are looking for staff temporary staff potentially with ongoing basis.
Business Area: Warehouse
Various Shifts: 5pm-9pm or 12am- 8:30am
- Loading and unloading vehicles for delivery.
- Putting away stock in the correct locations.
- Picking and packing.
- Keep the warehouse area tidy.
- Recording and reporting faults.
- Keeping work area clean and tidy.
- Support colleagues as required.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good attention to detail.
- Good numeracy and literacy skill.
- Team player.
- Continuous improvement and lean experience.
Benefits: Free car parking, pension, Gap reward scheme, permanent contract opportunities, and voluntary overtime
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with good team working skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. You will be able to follow instructions effectively and work on your own initiative with good communication skills.
Experience: Previous picking and warehouse experience essential.
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.
Closing date for applicants will be 31st March 2021