The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
gap onsite who are operating as an employment business are currently recruiting Parcel Sorters to fulfill immediate vacancies on behalf of our prestigious client based in Little Hulton.
Job Title: Warehouse operative - temp to perm opportunities after 12 weeks for candidates who successfully complete probation period.
Hours of work will be dependent on shift and based on requirements to meet customer demand. Any 5 out of 7 days can be a working day.
Pay: £8.50 per hour
(Unsocial hours pay rate:£9.56 between 10pm-6am)
• Fit and able to pick up bags up to 11kg
• Able to work in a fast paced environment to reach targets and KPIs
• To wear company uniform, personnel protective equipment(including safety shoes and high viz clothing) and ID badge at all times
• Must be prepared to apply for a Standard Disclosure prior to employment
• Segging - Sorting bags from a customer mag and sorting into empty mags in deport order
• Scanning - Picking up bundles, mail bags, trays and using scanner for label/bar codes then sorting the items
• QMC – Resolving issues from the deport issue log and quality mailnet checks
• Loading – Working on the loading bays, and loading up containers onto trailers for outbound and inbound deliveries
• Free onsite carpark
• Gap rewards
• Employee of the month
• Onsite Canteen
Closing date for applications is 30th September 2019.
For more information or to apply you can private message us or:
- call: 0333 344 6977
- send your CV: email@example.com
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.