Gap Personnel is acting as an employment business and are recruiting Order Pickers for large contract packaging company in Bolton, BL5
Potentially leading to permanent jobs and progression within the company when the opportunity arises after temporary contract completed.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Scanning and sorting parcels,mail, no heavy liftin
- Generate performance in line with KPI’s as required.
- Undertaking further warehouse operative duties of marshalling, cleaning, loading, goods-in, pallet checking, as requested by the site management team.
- Able to work efficiently in a fast moving environment.
- Must have attention to detail/accuracy.
- Must have a flexible approach to work/training.
- Must thrive in a team environment.
The role of awarehouse/scanning operative will include: packing, re-parking, labeling, moving stock around, scanning and sorting parcels, mail.
Working hours are: 5 days out of 7 ( 4 days during the week and 1 day over the weekend sometimes)
Back shift from 6pm till 2am , pay rate till 10pm £8.30/h, after 10pm £8.47/h
Night shift from 9pm till 5am, pay rate till 10pm £8.30/h, after 10pm £8.47/h
AFTER 12 WEEKS PASSING PROBATION PAY RATE GOES UP TO £8.50 ON DAYS AND £9.56 FROM 10PM TILL 6AM
OVERTIME RATE ON DAYS IS £12.45 GOING UP TO £12.75 AFTER 12 WEEKS
OVERTIME RATE ON NIGHTS AT £12.62 GOING UP TO £13.81 AFTER 12 WEEKS
DBS check will be required after completing 3 days of work
Onsite facilities are provided with canteens and vending machines.
This role is ongoing and long term with posibility to be offered a full time contract after passing 3 months probationary period.
Experience is desirable but not essential as full traingin will be given
Interviews for the role are taking place on MONDAY 7TH AND TUESDAY 8TH , INDUCTION IS ON WEDENSDAY 9TH AND WORK STARTS ON MONDAY 14TH
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV AND WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WITHIN 3 DAYS