Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for 30 Parcel Sorters for temporary ongoing day shift and night shift assignments in Bridgend starting immediately.
As a parcel sorter you will be responsible for:
- Loading and unloading vehicles for delivery.
- Putting away stock in the correct locations.
- Picking parcels off pick sheets
- Keep the warehouse area tidy.
- Recording and reporting faults.
- Keeping work area clean and tidy.
- Support colleagues as required.
- Heavy lifting will be involved
Key Skills Required: Candidates must be physically fit as the job is fast paces and will involve lifting. Previous experience is parcel sorting is not necessary.
Additional Benefits: On site car park, Canteen, Gap Pension,
All candidates must have an induction prior to their first shift.
We have the following shift pattern available:
You need to be able to commit to working 1 day a week on the below shift patterns:
Sunday 4am – 10am (occasionally midnight until 9am)
The pay rate for the role is:
8.91 – 9.20