|Contact Name:||Darja Gladkich|
gap personnel Yeovil (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Parcel Sorters for ongoing work on the outskirts of Bridgwater.
As a Parcel Sorter you will be responsible for:
- Unloading and loading of vehicles ready for distribution
- Ensuring items are handled with care and identify any damaged products
- Placing postal goods into relevant postal codes
Please be aware that this is a fast-paced working environment with a high proportion of the role involving manual handling.
We have shift patterns available:
- Shift Pattern 1: Mon – Fri, 11am till 5pm
- Shift Pattern 2: Mon – Fri, 3pm till 9pm
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job
To Apply – Please EMAIL your CV to us with the reference ‘WAREHOUSEYEOVIL’ and one of the team will call you back. Due to our team working remotely from home please do not call the office number – we will call you.