PARCEL SORTERS / BRIDGWATER / PART-TIME
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Parcel Sorters for part-time assignments in Bridgwater, TA6 6 area, with immediate starts.
Full training will be provided on the first day of your assignment. The site will provide you with a great insight into the ‘life of a parcel’ where you will join a business classed as essential business and provide the UK with a next day delivery service.
As a Parcel Sorter you will be responsible for:
- Unloading and loading of vehicles ready for distribution.
- Ensuring items are handled with care and identify any damaged products.
- Handballing from containers and placing items onto a conveyor belt.
- Placing postal goods into relevant postal codes.
** Please be aware that this is a fast-paced working environment with a high proportion of the role involving manual handling.
We have the following shift pattern available & pay rates:
- Any 5 days a week, usually Sunday + Tuesday to Friday
- Circa 20 to 25 hours per week
- Shifts starting approximately at 4pm or 5pm for around 5 hours
- £8.91ph, paid weekly by gap personnel
If this sounds like you, submit your application now via the ‘APPLY NOW’ button or call us for more details on 01392 273665.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job.