gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for parcel sorters for temporary assignments in Bridgwater starting immediately.
As a parcel sorter you will be responsible for:
• Unloading and loading of vehicles ready for distribution
• Ensuring items are handled with care and identify any damaged products
• Placing postal goods into relevant postal codes
Please be aware that this is a fast-paced working environment with a high proportion of the role involving manual handling.
We have the following shift pattern available:
• Shift Pattern 1: Sunday to Friday, 2pm – 9pm (approx.)
• Shift Pattern 2: Monday to Saturday, 9pm – 4am (approx.)
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job
To Apply – Please EMAIL your CV to email@example.com with the reference ‘PARCBRIDG’ and one of the team will call you back.