gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for parcel sorters for ongoing work on the outskirts of Exeter / Honiton with immediate starts.
As a parcel sorter you will be responsible for:
- Unloading and loading of vehicles ready for distribution
- Ensuring items are handled with care and identify any damaged products
- Placing postal goods into relevant postal codes
We have shift patterns available:
- Shift Pattern 1: Mon – Fri, 11am till 5pm
- Shift Pattern 2: Mon – Fri, 3pm till 9pm
As part of our ongoing battle to manage Coronavirus, all applicants will be asked a specific questionnaire and we are able to complete remote registrations to ensure all candidates are in a safe and managed environment.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgments solely on suitability for the job
To Apply – Please EMAIL your CV to email@example.com with the reference ‘PARCELSORTEREXE’ and one of the team will call you back. Due to our team working remotely from home please do not call the office number – we will call you.