The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
*PART-TIME ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR*
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are proud to be representing our client based in the Bagillt area. We’re currently recruiting for a Part-Time Accounts Administrator to join their team immediately on a temporary basis for 6 – 8 weeks with the view for the position to be made permanent for the right candidate.
Pay & Hours of Work
- Part-Time Hours (20 hours per week working over 5 days, 4 hours per day)
- £8.50ph – £9.50ph
- Supporting the accounts team
- General administration duties
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Processing orders and data entry
- Working with other departments to ensure smooth running of the whole office
- Strong Administration skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Able to take direction but also work alone to own initiative
- Fully PC literate with the willingness to pick up new systems
- Working knowledge of SAGE
If you feel you are the right candidate for this position please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Flint Branch on 01352 762213.
gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on the suitability for the job. Closing Date: 26th April 2019