We have a fantastic opportunity for a part time administration role for our well established client in Gloucester.
The roles responsibilities and what you will be accountable for are detailed below
• Taking enquiries by telephone, e-mail or from customers visiting our office; answering customer queries and booking appointments.
• Preparing information for our Surveyor.
• Liaison with surveyor and issuing of quotes.
• Liaison with customer to follow up quotes and gain a booking.
• Monitoring incoming paperwork, checking and following up outstanding issues.
• Checking availability for required date, confirming bookings or offering alternative dates.
• Entering bookings in diary and computer system.
• Taking payment from clients.
• Preparing paperwork for clients
• Liaise with and assist colleagues at other locations
• Completing paperwork, files and systems .
• Analyzing data and providing management information as required.
• Contributing information for company social media sites.
• Ability to multi-task and manage details of different processes efficiently in a
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to work independently, seek answers when help is needed, and motivated to seek out additional tasks for completion
Monday to Friday 1200pm-1700pm
Pay rate £8.75 per hour.
Job: Temporary May lead to permanent for the right candidate. Due to the high level of CV’s that we receive, we will try to get back to everyone individually. If you have not heard back from us within 7-10 days then your application has not been successful on this occasion, however, we will keep your details on file and contact you should a suitable position become available.
This really is an excellent opportunity to join a business that really looks after its employees, so for your chance to be considered for a position here, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our friendly and experienced team on 01452 302852 – hurry though, these rare opportunities won’t be around for long.