|Contact Name:||Shannon McMahon|
PART TIME CASHIER - EXETER – (OFF A379 DUAL CARRIAGEWAY)
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are recruiting for a Part Time Cashier in Exeter based off the A379 dual carriageway for a temporary ongoing assignment.
You would be joining a business situated within close distance of Exeter City Centre and fast access to the M5 and surrounding link roads therefore this will be a busy retail enviroment within a customer facing role.
This business has a variety of clients benefiting from the range of services they provide including their petrol forecourt, retail shop, secure compounds and commercial parking.
For this role we are ideally looking for someone with previous experience within a retail enviorment with excellent customer service as well as being flexible for a range of different shifts, including days, nights and weekends.
It is essential that you have a driving license and your own mode of transport for this role due to the location of this site.
- Assist customers at the till with their purchase of petrol, diesel and any shop items
- Taking payments from customers
- Order and receive stock
- Replenishment of stock
- Stock take
- Ensure that store and fuel pumps are cleaned
- Supervise refilling of fuel pumps
- Ensure that petrol station is managed at all times
- Experience working within retail environment
- Experience selling FMCG type products or services (desirable)
- Must have GCSE’s in Maths and English or equivalent
- Needs to be flexible with working hours
- Customer service experience (at least 2 years)
- Must have driving license
- Part time
- Flexible hours (days, nights, weekends)
- 15 – 20 hours per week
- £9 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Use of company car
To apply for this Part Time Cashier role, please submit your CV via the 'Apply Now' button or conatct out Exeter branch on 01392 273665 for more information.