|Contact Name:||Nia Parry|
Role: Shift Check-in Supervisor (PART TIME)
Location: Leek ST13
Job Term: Temporary on-going – PART TIME
Working hours: Monday to Friday 5am-7:30am – additional holiday cover hours 1pm-2:30pm
Pay: £9.00 per hour
Leading employment business gap personnel are working with the innovative and ever-growing Food Production company Ornua Foods to help expand their team. Ornua is an agri-food commercial co-operative which markets and sells dairy products on behalf of its members, Ireland’s dairy processors and in turn the Irish dairy farmer. Ornua Foods can trace its roots back to 1922 and since then, has grown from a small family dairy farm to one of the largest cheese and butter companies in the UK.
- Overseeing the morning check-in procedure
- Working closely alongside the Onsite Account Manager to ensure all staff have arrived on time and the shift is fully staffed
- Follow up any no shows/absences
- General housekeeping
- Stock checking PPE and ensuring all PPE is up to the correct standard
- Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Preferably will have experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided.
- Must consistently perform to an appropriate standard.
- Due to the Location Transport its necessary to be able to travel to site for shifts as public transport does not coincide with shift patterns.
- Will be required to wear PPE in line with Food Hygiene i.e. Hair net, overalls, beard snood (where necessary)
If this job is of interest, please email your CV to email@example.com or contact us on 01782 289090