Gap Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced administrator based in Portbury.
Monday-Friday : 12:00 hours negotiable (30+ hours per week )
Pay: £9.85 per hour
The main purpose of the Transport Debrief Clerk will be to provide support to the drivers once they have completed the transport drops. The role of Debrief Administrator is an extremely varied and vital role. You will support a busy Warehouse and Transport Team with day to day administration, including debriefing all Drivers daily and customer data capture.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
Duties may include but not exclusive to:
- To fully brief and de-brief drivers, regarding delivery performance
- Investigating adjustment queries
- Filing and preparing paperwork
- Action collection notes
- Inputting driver adjustments and credits
- Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues
- Maximise the uptime and manage transport related technology including invoices, vehicle and telematics technology
- Liaise with Depot Resolution (Customer Service) to ensure a smooth flow of information and paperwork to meet the delivery schedule
- To answer and respond to incoming and outgoing telephone calls as appropriate, in a professional manner when required
- To work within operational procedures, adhering to Health & Safety requirements at all times.
- Check that de-kit of vehicles has been completed efficiently in line with our internal process
- Log all customer information including Credit's, Overs and feedback
In addition to these duties, you may be required to undertake other duties in line with the needs of the business, where appropriate training provided.
Previous experience working in a similar office-based role. Pro-active person who can use their initiative as they will be responsible for debriefing the last drivers and running the end of day processes
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Excellent PC literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft systems
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Flexibility to cover holidays and/or sickness
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible.
Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.