Gap Personnel are currently recruiting for an part time experienced administrator based in Portbury.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
Duties may include but not exclusive to:
- Inputting driver adjustments and credits
- Investigating adjustment queries
- Filing and preparing paperwork for dispatch
- Action collection notes
- Driver de-brief
- Work closely with Resolutions and Drivers to ensure TMS App works effectively
- Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues
Previous experience working in a similar office-based role. Pro-active person who can use their initiative as they will be responsible for debriefing the last drivers and running the end of day processes
Hours: Monday to Friday 12pm – 6pm ( or less)
Pay: £9.85 per hour
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- Excellent PC literacy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft systems
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- Flexibility to cover holidays and/or sickness
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible.
Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.