X5 Part Time Food Production Operatives Required
Job Term; Temporary on-going with permanent opportunities available for the right candidates
Pay; Monday - Friday 2pm till 6pm £8.83ph.
Details; Leading employment business Gap Personnel are working with the innovative and ever growing food production company to help expand their team, providing fantastic opportunities. Our Client prides themselves on their work ethic and friendly working environment and are currently looking for hard working and like-minded individuals to join them on a temporary ongoing basis.
Facilities include lockers, canteen, fridges and vending and drinks machines.
The list of job roles and duties include;
- Be fully involved in the production process and ensure high quality at all times
- Packing products within timely manner
- Operate machinery
- Label and stack pallets when required
- Clean the production area when needed
- Adhere to all H&S as well as Food Hygiene procedures
- Conduct other duties as in when required by the Manager
- Preferably will have previous experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided,
- Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hardworking and have attention to detail
- Must be able to work on all available shifts
- Must be able to maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance record
- Able to work on their own initiative and follow instructions
Immediate starts are available for suitable candidates If this job is of interest please speak to one of our consultants on 01782 289090 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Incoming CV’s will be screened and contacted for a telephone interview within 72 hours of submission. Following successful telephone interview applicants will be offered a formal interview. Immediate start will be available thereafter for successful candidates.