Role: Part Time Production Operatives Required
Location: Leek ST13
Job Term: Temporary on-going with permanent opportunities available for the right candidates after 12 weeks
Working hours: 6am till 2pm and 2pm till 10pm ROTATING or 10pm till 6am. Working 2-3 days per week on an Ad Hoc basis
Pay: Days & Noons £8.79 + OT after 40 hours Nights £9.61 + OT after 40 hours
Leading employment business Gap Personnel are working with the innovative and ever growing food production company Ornua Foods to help expand their team, providing fantastic opportunities during peak season. Ornua Foods pride themselves on their work ethic and friendly working environment and are currently looking for hard working and like-minded individuals to join them on a temporary ongoing basis.
As one of the largest Cheese production companies in the world, Ornua and all the staff are passionate about what they do. They have a good eye for talent and regularly take on temporary staff as a permanent employee should you prove that you are hard working and committed and there is the opportunity to take you on.
- Subsidised Canteen
- Vending & Drinks Machines
- Free Car Parking
- Free Fruit on Mondays
- Access to other staff benefits including Christmas Party and Family Fun Day
- Packing products with a timely manner
- Operating Machinery where necessary
- Maintaining safe and healthy working envrionment
- Ensure work area is clean and tidy.
- Adhere to all H&S and Food Hygiene Procedures.
- Must be available to work all shifts
- Must be able to multi-skill, be flexible, hard working and have attention to detail.
- Must be able to maintain excellect timekeeping and attendence.
- Preferably will have experience in a similar role, however full training will be provided.
- Must consistenly perform to an appropriate standard.
If this job is of interest please speak to one of our consultants on 01782 289090 or email your CV email@example.com. Incoming CV’s will be screened and contacted for a telephone interview within 72 hours of submission. Following successful telephone interview applicants will be offered a formal interview. Immediate start will be available thereafter for successful candidate