|Contact Name:||Christina Reitmeier|
PART-TIME PURCHASE LEDGER – SWINDON BASED – 25 HOURS PW – PERMANENT
gap personnel (operating as an employment agency) are currently recruiting for an experienced purchase ledger clerk to join our client based in Swindon.
Monday-Friday 5 hours per day, flexibility is offered inbetween core business hours of 08:30-16:45.
Within the job role you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all invoices are input correctly into the CRM system and issued for payment.
- Liaising with internal and external departments in regards to purchasing to ensure any queries are resolved in a timely manner.
- To ensure any BASC payments are issued on time
- Review any invoices in query and escalate if required
- Reconciling supplier statements
The ideal candidate:
- Strong IT skills, in particular the use of Microsoft Excel
- Have experience with using a sage accounting system ideally however training can be provided. Our client currently uses Sage 200 Extra
- Have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Have the ability to plan own workload and ensure deadlines are met
- Experience within a similar role is essential
Our client offers free on site parking, after 1 year service 25 days holiday + bank holiday (pro rata) and a company pension scheme.
Annual salary is £19,000 per annum (pro rata salary £12,666)
To apply for this Part-time Purchase Ledger position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon on firstname.lastname@example.org / Office Call – 01793 431746