PART-TIME QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER– SWINDON – IMMEDIATE STARTS!
gap personnel acting as an employment agency are currently recruiting for a part-time quality assurance office for an immediate start for our client based in Stratton, Swindon.
£27,000 per annum pro rata
22.5 hours per week across 3 days, days can be negotiable
- Responsible for the implementation, maintenance and development of our clients quality and environmental management systems – ISO9001/ISO14001
- Management of the internal/external audits
- Ensuring processes are adhered to as per the documented procedures
- Training on certain processes
- Reporting and review of activities
- Environmental monitoring
- Amendments, when required, to SOPs
- Reporting of KPIs and knowledge of REACH
The ideal candidate:
- Strong communication skills written and verbal
- Be self-motivated and have a positive attitude.
- Be able to plan your own workload and work from your own initiative
- Be a strong team player
- Have a good eye for detail and be able to complete documentation with a high level of accuracy and detail
- Be flexible when required
- Be able to work to deadlines and targets
- Good IT skills
- Experience within a similar role is esetial
To apply for this PART-TIME QUALITY ASSURANCE position, please either submit your CV via the ‘apply now’ button or get in touch with gap personnel in Swindon.