|Salary:||£15.38 - £17.94|
gap personnel, acting as an employment business are currently recruiting for an experienced Transport Manager to work at one of our prestigious clients based in Cannock who is a market leader in the Waste Management division.
- To monitor all material outlets
- Maximise profitability
- Ensuring the transport operation is fully compliant
- Overseeing the recruitment, induction, training and management of all drivers to ensure full cover is provided
- Producing monthly KPI reports
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC)
- Proven track record within the logistics and haulage industry
- The ability to demonstrate the successful control of day to day finances
The hours of work are 6.30am - 4.30pm on a 3 day shift pattern.
Please apply online with your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.