The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for a Part-Time Warehouse Operative based in Exeter, Devon. If you want to work for a family run manufacturing that is continually growing, then contact us today.
Shifts are: 4hrs per day 9.00am - 1.00pm (20hrs per week)
Pay: £8.50 per hour
This is a temporary to permanent position.
- Packing and palletising goods
- Administering the Receipt and despatch of stock lines
- Liaising with the Warehouse Manager and Office Team
- Stock Checks
- Keeping the Warehouse clean and tidy
The ideal candidate will:
- You must hold a current Forklift Licence
- You must hold a current UK Driving Licence
- You must be able to work with limited supervision
- Have good organisational skills
- Be a good communicator
- Have basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel & Outlook
- Holiday Pay
- Private Parking
- Opportunity for permanent position
For more information please contact the Exeter Office.
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.