Our client is one of the fastest growing logistic companies in Europe and is supporting some of the biggest names in the food and beverage industry.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for Part Time Warehouse Operatives to join their successful operation based in Portbury, Bristol.
Key priorities of the Part Time Warehouse Operative:
- Picking and packing product
- Scanning picked product accurately
- Using powered pallet trucks (PPT) and other equipment to move stock around the warehouse- full training provided
- Maintaining a safe working environment
- Ability to work in chilled environment
The Candidate we are looking for:
- The ability to communicate well with those around you
- Focus and dedication to quality service at all times
- Great organisational skills
- Be able to work well within a team
- Available to work at least 1 day during weekend
- PPT experience would be an advantage, but full training and support is provided from day one.
In return, Part Time Warehouse Operative will receive:
- Regular hours of work (2-3 days out of 7)
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Rates of pay from £8.65 to £8.95
- Christmas bonus
- Working hours 08:00-16:30 and 14:00- 22:30
- Free On-Site Car Parking
- Free PPE provided
- Friendly and supportive team
Immediate start. Please apply today as limited places are available.