|Job Type:||All Considered|
Gap Personnel group are acting on behalf of an employment agency and we are looking to recruit on behalf of our prestigious client for a payroll administration clerk in the Blackburn area. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading brand company within the manufacturing sector.
Maintain, administer and check the T&A system. Prepare accurate payroll data to the payroll bureau.
· Administer the T&A system
· Set up new starts in the T&A system
· Deal with leavers in the T&A system
· T&A system maintenance
· Check weekly clock cards in the T&A system for all employees. Raise and resolve clock queries with department heads
· Check and summarise depot monthly time and attendance sheet and prepare for data input
· Prepare bonus, new starters, leavers, variation of terms, expenses, fuel declaration deductions, managers float control
· Check the accuracy of the payroll processed by the outsourcing company
· Prepare payroll data for the Payroll Bureau to process
· Liaising with outsourcing company on all issues
· Other ad hoc duties as required
· Accuracy and confidentiality is required at all times
Company Responsibilities – All employees throughout the business should observe the following areas of responsibility:
1. Personal Development
To ensure a personal understanding of the Appraisal System and its benefits and demonstrate a willingness to participate in its use, including accepting constructive feedback.
To take opportunities to learn about own performance and demonstrate the company Values:
· Customer Service
2. Health & Safety
To participate in the promotion of a safe working culture on site, ensuring that safety of yourself and others on site is maintained always by adhering to all health and safety systems as outlined in the company Health and Safety Policy.
· To ensure a safe standard of working in your work area
· To demonstrate safe working practices and behave in an appropriate manner at all times
· Ensuring that suitable and sufficient Personnel Protective Clothing is being worn correctly at all times and is relevant to the area you are working in.
· Be accountable for the reporting off all accident, incidents dangerous occurrences and near misses to your manager
· To achieve and improve upon departmental and individual health & safety objectives and KPI’s.
Pay rate will be £18,000-20,000 per annum although the position is a 6 month fixed term contract.
The ideal candidate for this role will have worked within a similar role previously.
Candidates can apply online or by sending their CV
Closing Date: 15th March 2020
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgement solely on suitability for the job.