|Salary:||£20,000 - £22,000 per annum dependant on experience|
Our client based in Wrexham is currently looking for a Payroll Officer / Accounts Administrator to join their team.
Duties to include;
Processing information on starters, leavers, weekly timesheet hours, overtime, bonus, pension, SSP, completion of P45 and P46 information, payments, and deductions by liaising with HR Team.
Ensuring payroll is complete within internal and external timelines.
Assisting with month end process along with inputting of invoices into EFACS & SAP and reconciling GRNI.
Dealing with payroll related tasks and queries including overtime hours and holidays, corrections, and updates.
Responding to payroll queries.
- Will have excellent numerical skills
- Will have a good understanding of Microsoft Packages including Excel
- Will have outstanding organisational and time managment skills
- Will have ability to multitask and prioritise daily workload
- Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-1pm
- Opportunity to work flexibly between the office and home to suit the candidate
- £20 - £22k per annum dependant on previous experience.