|Location:||Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taff|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Brown|
Performance Control Leader
Our client based in the Aberdare area is currently recruiting a Production Performance Control Leader to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Manufacturing Improvement Manager the Performance Control Leaders is responsible for the management of a suite of measures and standards in a given Process Stream/area, including business critical KPIs and SOPs.
- Responsible for Health and Safety within the given process area, conducting risk assessments and investigations as and when needed.
- Attain the highest level of quality performance for the area through conducting root cause analysis, process improvements and eradicating losses when they arise.
- Through a daily meeting for the area ensure that any gaps to performance targets are bridged and actions are put in place in order to eradicate the losses.
- Lead a weekly meeting with your project team to ensure action completion and standard handover to the daily control system is achieved.
- Own business critical KPI performance for the area and report out on performance on a monthly basis during an operations meeting.
- Attend a weekly meeting with the Manufacturing Improvement Manager and other PCLs to discuss performance and priorities for coming days.
- Aid with coaching of continuous improvement methodologies with focus on quality and scrap.
- Develop phased plans to improve on OEE figures in the process area.
- The Performance Control Leaders require a good level of general education and will be qualified to a minimum HND, preferably degree standard, or equivalent through experience.
- A high level of process and technical knowledge is required, as is an understanding of the Aberdare Site's products and operations.
- You will have significant experience in manufacturing and be able to demonstrate an understanding manufacturing methods and techniques in addition to a sound theoretical engineering knowledge.
- PCLs will be capable of leading change initiatives and will be able to positively influence those around them to adopt new ways of working.
- The ability to analyse complex data, draw relevant conclusions and action plans is essential. As such PCLs will require a high level of computer literacy and will be comfortable using MS Office, particularly Excel, in addition to POMS.
- A high level of drive and energy are required to achieve objectives, balancing several projects, whilst working within a highly structured framework.
- The ability to influence others and communicate effectively is essential. PCLs will conduct Team Briefs within the specified Process Stream/area and communicating project progress to stake holders, including the Site Leadership Team.
Please send your CV and call Rebecca Brown at gap technical on 01925 406 525
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on 01925 406 525
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment business.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 30/05/2021