|Job Type:||All Considered|
|Salary:||£8.91 per hour|
Our client based in Wrexham is currently looking for a number of operatives to join their re-use team on an ongoing basis.
Duties to include;
- Providing support to ensure successful flow of production line;
- Supporting with picking of raw materials;
- Responsible for housekeeping of production area.
- This is a manual role and will require some lifting.
- Will be happy to follow instructions to ensure that the job is done;
- Will be willing to complete extra hours as and when required to ensure production targets are met.
- Will take pride in their work, striving for quality in everything they do.
- No previous experience necessary.
- Monday to Thursday 6.30am - 4pm and Friday 6.30am -11.30am.
Pay Rate £8.91 per hour
- Early finish on a Friday
- Overtime available
- Weekends off
- Safety boots provided
- Free car parking
This job has expired! Click here to browse other live jobs in your area
- Permanent Days - Production Recycling Materials Operative
£8.91 per hour
- Permanent Nights - Production Recycling Materials Operative - Over £10 per hour!
£10.25 per hour
- Fixed Days Production Operative
- Production Operative - Permanent
- Production Operative - Permanent contract
£9.36 - £11.83