Back to job search
|Contact Name:||Donna Jones|
My client is a leader in their field of manufacturing and are looking to recruit 4 Production Operators on a permanent basis
- Effective operation of their manufacturing equipment to the daily production schedule.
- To ensure works order instructions are completed accurately and the finished product is available and delivered to packing at the right quality, and in accordance with agreed lead times.
- Safe operation of manufacturing equipment whilst sustaining lead times and quality requirements.
- Working with team members, achieve the daily manufacturing schedule in a safe and effective manner, ensuring best practice in relation to quality and productivity.
- Strive for continual improvement and implementation of best practice in the operation of every process, aiming to achieve “Right First Time”, every time.
- Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Completion of probationary period of 12 weeks become eligible to join the company pension scheme which offers up to 10% pension contribution.
- After 12 months become eligible to join the company profit share bonus sche
- After 12 weeks probation become eligible to join the company sick pay scheme.
Hours of work are
- Mon-Thur 6am-2pm
- Fridays are 6am-1.30pm
- 37.5 hours a week
Weekly Wage starting from £419.63