360 recruitment experience is essential for these positions as you will be building and supporting a small team of consultants whilst being a billing manager.
Key attributes are:
• Previous sales and recruitment experience, preferably within Healthcare recruitment
• A proven track record of new client acquisitions and billing
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Target driven and Self -Motivated
• The ability to lead and develop others
In return we offer:
• Competitive salaries and an excellent uncapped commission scheme
• Additional reward and recognition programmes
• Free Parking
• Car Allowance
• A fantastic working environment
• Career development opportunities
gap healthcare is a forward thinking business with a work hard, reward well culture. If you feel you have the right skills and experience and are ready for your next move please apply today!
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap personnel, Quattro Healthcare Ltd TA gap healthcare & Quattro Recruitment Ltd TA gap professional) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.