360 recruitment experience is essential for these positions as you will be building and supporting a team of consultants and support staff, whilst being a billing manager.
Key attributes are:
• Previous sales and recruitment experience, preferably within Healthcare recruitment
• A proven track record of new client acquisitions and billing
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Target driven and Self -Motivated
• The ability to lead and develop others
In return we offer:
• Competitive salaries and an excellent uncapped commission scheme
- 25 Days annual leave + Bank Holidays and an extra day on your Birthday
• Additional reward and recognition programmes
• Free Parking
• Car Allowance
• A fantastic working environment
• Career development opportunities
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group (Quattro Recruitment Ltd & Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
By applying for the above position and providing your