Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for Picking and Packing Operatives to work for our well known international client based in Newton Abbot.
These roles will be on a Temporary ongoing basis and will lead to permanent after 12 weeks for the ideal candidates.
Role responsibilities for the Picking and Packing Operative:
- Receiving products– off-loading goods, handling, counting and booking in
- Completing goods received notes and highlighting issues to line manager of any discrepancies/damages
- Locating goods within the warehouse
- General housekeeping – ensuring areas are always clean and tidy.
- Completion of tasks as directed by your manager
- Ensuring you comply with the companies Health & Safety requirements
- Reliable with good time keeping skills
- Good team player
- Attention to detail accuracy key.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to make decisions based on the information provided.
- Ability to read/ write and understand different codes.
- Physically fit
- A professional and positive approach
Shift Times: (Shifts are dependent on Position)
- 8:00am – 5:00pm
- 1:00pm – 10:00pm
- £8.21 per hour
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job