Warehouse Operative required.
Are you a warehouse operative looking for warehouse work?
Our client is looking for warehouse operatives being one of Europe’s largest food service suppliers and provides start-of-the-art facilities to its employees ensuring that each and every staff can perform to the maximum of their capabilities and as efficiently as possible. The catering industry is a challenging industry with 90% of the industry relying on a ‘next day’ service – with that all orders that are ordered, picked, packed and distributed require accuracy. Our client pick over 1.5 million items, and loads over 2000 vehicles ready for distribution a day! This is where they need you.
The role includes for a warehouse operative are:
- Ensuring all goods are picked from dispatched according to the picking procedure
- Ensure correct labelling of all orders for despatch
- To replenish the Warehouse as and when required, ensuring stock is always available for picking
- Ensure all vehicles are loaded correctly and on time
- Ensure all cages and stillages are secure in accordance with Health & Safety regulations
- Locate products and rotate stock effectively
About you as a warehouse operative:
- Order pick experience with voice pick (desirable)
- Attention to detail, team player and task motivated
- Experience of working within a large warehouse (chilled desirable)
- Physically fit due to the scale of warehouse operations and movement of stock
- Awareness and adhering to all site safety policies and procedures
The working hours for a warehouse operative
Thursday - Sunday
06.00am to 17.30pm
Monday to friday
09.00 -18.30 - 1 in 3 Saturdays
Tuesday - Saturday
06.00am - 15.30pm
The benefits as a warehouse operative:
- Competitive hourly pay rates
- Staff discounts
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Free parking and subsidised canteens
Applications must be received within 14 days of the advert placement.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible.
Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.