We have a great opportunity to work for a company dealing with some of the top fashion labels in the UK. They deal with a huge amount of designer and high street labels, this ia a great opportunity for someone interested in fashion and looking for a career that offers progression within the industry.
The role is for a picker and packer but the job is so much more then that. The basics will be labelling, getting orders together from around the warehouse and preparing shipments. On top of that you will have a chance to build relationships with clients within the fashion industry and there will be opportunities to become brand leaders and take on a larger role for particular clients.
The right candidate will be able:
• To accurately pick stock items,
• To keep control of all stock using Excel,
• To be responsible for the goods in / out
• To assist with regular stock checks when required,
• To adequately package all orders for safe delivery to the customer,
• Responsible for ensuring that a high standard of housekeeping is maintained at all times,
• To support team members with other tasks as and when required,
This will be on a shift pattern each week of one week early (1000 to 2000) and one week late (1200 - 2200)
To apply, email your CV to Southend@gap-personnel.com . Interviews will be organised for successful Candidates.
Please apply or call 01702 987900