|Contact Name:||Darren Davis|
Catering for your career….£12.50 per hour!
gap personnel Bristol are working in partnership with Bristol based catering supplier, Nisbets PLC at their 4 local sites based in Avonmouth Industrial Estate. Due to the continuous demand for supplies within the catering industry in the build up to Christmas, we are pleased to offer multiple job opportunities within their warehouses, packing and process departments, goods-in, despatch and returns. The work is also available with a wide variety of shift patterns and hours to accommodate everyone – full and part time!
Over the past 35 years, Nisbets have established a reputation for industry excellence, providing the largest range of commercial kitchen equipment, competitively priced and delivered the very next day.
This is where you come in!
What opportunities are there for you?
- Order Picker Packers
- Returns and Processing
- Stock Replenishment
- Container unloading
- Dispatch Operatives
- VNA Drivers – Free training provided as well!
- Team Leaders
What experience or skills do you need?
- None! The site provides excellent training and onboarding to ensure you are fully competent within your job role
What are the working hours?
- All hours are Monday to Friday with a choice of 6am-3pm, 7am-4pm, 8am-5pm, 9am-6pm, 10am-7pm, 1pm-10pm, 3pm-12am or Nights from 9pm – 5.45am
What pay and incentives are available?
- Basic pay rate on day shift is £12.50ph – overtime at £18.75ph after 40 hours
- Basic pay rate on night shift is £14.60ph – overtime at £21.90ph after 40 hours
- Attendance bonus up to £500 payable December 23rd
- Refer a Friend - £100
How many people are required?
- Due to demand, gap personnel can recruit multiple applications and have over 100 vacancies with Nisbets available. If you have any friends or family looking for work – spread the word and you will be eligible for £100 per person referred.
How do I apply?
- WhatsApp call or messenger – 07483 087018/ Email your CV – email@example.com / Office – 0117 911 7111 - APPLY now – click APPLY and ensure your CV is attached and updated