|Contact Name:||Emily Binks|
gap personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for PICKERS and PACKERS for our client based in EXETER (within public transport routes!)
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org
The work will run from now the end of the year, but there will be long-term job opportunities as well. Ideally, the applicants should have previous experience working in a warehouse environment, although training will also be provided for this role, alongside additional company inductions to ensure you are able to complete your duties competently at all times!
Please note: applicants must be 18 or over for this role.
The PICKER / PACKER role will consist of working in various packing departments where you will be responsible for:
- Working on a packing line and following client specific packed designs
- Making up packing boxes
- End of line duties to include palletizing/wrapping/labelling
- Quality control checks of products for defects, damage, mislabelled
- Weighing and labelling of products
- Working to the set targets (these will be discussed at your interview for the role)
The working hours:
Monday to Friday – 8am-4.30pm
The pay rates are:
For applicants aged 18-24:
- Basic Rate - £8.21 per hour for
- Overtime + 37.5 hrs - £12.30ph
For applicants aged 25+:
- Basic Rate - £8.72 per hour for
- Overtime + 37.5 hrs - £13.08ph
Cannot get to one of our local branches? No need to worry, we are now able to register remotely to minimise any risks and unnecessary contact with others. All you need to register are your registration documents and video messenger on your phone such as WhatsApp, FaceTime or Facebook messenger.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of gap personnel group who operate as an Employment Business. gap personnel group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The gap personnel group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.