Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) have exciting opportunities for 20 pickers and packers to join a well-established company. Our clients business is growing and as a result, we are now seeking new talent to join their teams. The environment is busy and fast paced.
Contract Type: Temporary to Permanent
Business Area: warehouse and distribution
Various Shifts: Afternoons
Hours of Work:, 2pm - 10pm
Benefits: Free car parking, pension, gap rewards scheme, permanent contract opportunities, and voluntary overtime
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with good team working skills and a ‘can do’ attitude. You will be able to follow instructions effectively and work on your own initiative with good communication skills.
fast paced environment so will need to be fit and fast. Heavy lifting is required.
Opportunity to progress. Overtime is available
Main duties and responsibilities
- To pick orders regarding to client specification.
- Ensure that all tasks are performed with quality and health and safety in mind.
- Any other duties considered relevant by management.
- Self-motivated with experience of working within an industrial environment.
- Experience of working within a packing environment.
- Good time keeping and attendance record.
- Confidence to deal courteously and efficiently with a wide variety of people.
- Flexible approach to tasks and duties.
- Professional attitude and flexible in relation to shifts
You will need your own safety boots and high vis.
You will need to be available between 11am and 6pm for training
To apply, please submit your CV or alternatively please call gap personnel on: 01443 843499
This role is offering ongoing temporary and possibly permanent opportunities for candidates who are able to demonstrate their ability, commitment and excellent levels of attendance and performance during their assignment.
Gap Personnel Group are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing dates for application will be 30.03.2021