|Contact Name:||Emily Binks|
PICKING AND PACKING OPERATIVES REQUIRED / CULLOMPTON
gap personnel Exeter are currently recruiting for Picking and Packing operatives in Willand, Cullompton.
The company are a leading uniform and embroidery wholesaler service. They are increasingly busy at present, due to businesses returning to work, and require extra assistance to cope with this demand. You will be assisting them in despatching orders within the desired time frames to continue to provide the high-quality service they pride themselves on.
The client prides themselves on have a family orientated environment and boasts many additional benefits as below;
- On site canteen facilities, microwaves, vending machines
- Staff discount in hot serve canteen
- Shower facilities and staff lockers
- Good Bus links from Tiverton & Cullompton
- Recognition for going above and beyond
- Large carpark and cycle racking
As a warehouse picker packer, you will be responsible for:
- Pick packing of products
- Use of hand scanners
- Labelling products
- Stock replenishment
- Quality checking for despatch
The working hours and pay rate are:
- Sunday to Tuesday, 7am – 4pm (Sun) 9am – 8pm (Mon, Tues)
- 28 hours (approx.) paid weekly, by gap personnel
- Basic pay rate of £9.61 per hour
Please click ‘Apply Now’, send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Exeter branch on 01392 273665 for more information.