|Job Type:||All Considered|
|Contact Name:||Madalina Milea|
Picker / Packer / Immediate Start / £8.91ph / IP25 area / Temp – ongoing
Our client based at the outskirts of Watton is looking to recruit Picker / Packer Operatives for their production site due to the growth of their business.
• Working days: Monday to Friday
• Working hours:
- 6.00am to 2.00pm
- 2.00pm to 10.00pm
- 8.00am to 5.00pm
• Pay Rate: £8.91ph
As a Picker / Packer Operative your main duties will be to ensure that you pick and pack goods based on requirements and prepare them for dispatch.
Other duties will include:
- Working on fast paced production line
- Promptly and precisely load, unload, pack, and prepare orders
- Inform the stockroom supervisor of any type of supply errors and lacks
- Stacking bagged products onto pallets and making them secure for despatch
- Adhere to Health and Safety plans and processes
Experience required for General Operative:
• Previous experience as a Picker / Packer is desirable, however training will be provided
• Email your CV to Norwich@gap-personnel.com
• Call our office on 01603 76 76 17 for more information
• Text/WhatsApp “IP25” to 07557 954 806
If this describes you, your skills and your aspirations, then send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for the role.